|The Vietnam-Singapore Business Forum 2011 Presented by Vingroup
Date: 30 Nov - 2 Dec, 2011
Venue: Crowne Plaza West Hanoi Vietnam
Participation Fee: $300 (Early bird special - $200 if register before 25 Nov, 2011)
The Vietnam-Singapore Business Forum 2011 Presented by Vingroup hosted by the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry will be held in Hanoi, Vietnam from 30 November till 2 December 2011 at the Crowne Plaza Hanoi.
The Objectives of this forum are:
This forum aims to further cement business ties between Vietnam and Singapore companies and will bring together leaders of industry from both countries. They will share their vast experience in captaining their businesses and lend insights into their success. This forum also aims to provide an interactive platform to further foster business potential of both countries in four main areas:
- Enhancing cross-border business corporations with 300 corporate leaders from Singapore and Vietnam.
- Catching up with policies and opportunities for commercial and investment promotion from Singapore and Vietnam.
- Exchanging of experiences, improving business effectiveness, saving costs and supporting Vietnam enterprises to overcome crisis.
The program includes keynote speeches, expert panels, business matching and ample networking sessions.
- Real Estate and Property Management Services
- Financial Services
- Executive Education
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management
The Guests-of-Honour attending this Forum are:
Registration and Forum details are available at http://www.vsbf.org/E-language/index.html. For further enquiries, please contact Cherry Tran at +84936046060, or email at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Ambassador, His Excellency, Mr Simon Wong
- Dr. Vu Tien Loc, Vietnam Chamber Of Commerce And Industry Chairman & President (VCCI)
- Mr. Dang Huy Dong, Deputy Minister Of Ministry Of Planning And Investment
- Mr. Doan Duy Khuong, Vice President Of Vietnam Chamber Of Commerce And Industry (VCCI), Chairman Of ASEAN Business Advisory Council
- Mr. Do Thang Hai, Head Of Trade Promotion Agency, Ministry Of Industry And Trade
- Associate Professor And Dr. Tran Dinh Thien, Director Of Vietnam Economics Institute
- Mr. Phan Huu Thang, Director Of Foreign Invesment Research Center, Former Director Of Foreign Investment Agency, MINSTRY Of Planning And Investment
- Mr.Cao Sy Kiem, President Of Small And Medium Enterprises, Former Governor Of State Bank Of Vietnam
This Forum is endorsed by